Redistricting is the process of dividing a population into equal parts for equal and fair representation by elected officials. Research & Polling has extensive experience redistricting election districts in New Mexico.
Since 1986, Research & Polling has completed more than 150 redistricting projects, for all levels of government from local school boards to congressional districts. Brian Sanderoff, our president, is qualified to testify as an expert witness on such projects.
Among Research & Polling's redistricting projects are:
- New Mexico State House of Representatives
- New Mexico State Senate
- United States Congressional Districts in New Mexico
- New Mexico Public Education Commission
- New Mexico Public Regulation Commission
- County commissions
- City councils
- Hospital boards
- Water boards
- Local school boards
- Magistrate judicial districts
- Community colleges